e shtunë, 2 qershor 2007

Trailer for Darkness Aftermath

Here is the link for the movie trailer that Allen Etter shot, and I edited, keep in mind that on youtube all video tends to be low resolution. Anyway here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkere1JCpY
Also I am placing the link for the rough cut of a fight scene that occurs in the movie. Keep in mind that this is rough, and also that the music will not be used in the movie. I put music in there to keep the silence from drawing on and on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FT8IPD7tro

Leave comments as to what you think, once Allen picks these over I will be posting edited versions!

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

Hmm it appears likе yοuг sіte аte my
first commеnt (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughlу enjoуing your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog ωriter but ӏ'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really apрreсiate it.


Also visit my weblog; reputation management